-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Recommendations on VHS to Digital?

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:54:43 -0400

I was thinking about this last night!
It is a big project ! A friend just started to do it. Something happened to her
computer, and they ended up having to take it to the shop - hard drive I
believe - (speaking of hard drives) and the shop was able to recover her
information for her. While it was there, she had him put in whatever she would
need to accomplish this task - ended up costing her a bundle!!
I can ask if she knows what he put in it - but that probably wouldn't do you a
lot of good??

CrisS