-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quick Time question

  • From: "Fred" <timshar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:33:04 -0700

Jo Ann

Which one's did you uncheck ?

I think MS has gone way too far on this "spyware concept" . I wonder what
other little bombs are hidden
in their software. For what it's worth, I once had some respect and trust
for MS -no longer. I guess I'm
slowly moving from the MS supporter camp to the MS "basher" camp.

I think this type of thing will definitely be harmful to their business in
the long run and they probably deserve it
in this case.

Fred