-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Product Reviews

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:45:44 -0400

Now, you're getting to the heart of the matter!  It's OCZ (and many, many
other maker's) that are blatently abusing the customers.

Newegg (or any other retailer) can't be expected to try to keep track of all
the different maker's their products come from.  And, to their credit,
Newegg always takes their own discounts right off the top, so there's no
such thing as a Newegg rebate.  Many of the angriest rebate complaints found
on the Newegg site specifically mention that Newegg is not to blame (and
often goes out of their way to help rectify the situation).

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php