-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Power Supply

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:39:15 -0400

The way to check is to see if Poser can save it in formats other than JPG.
If PNG is available, loading it up later in Photoshop (or similar) will tell
you if the background is present or transparent.  A transparent background
can be very useful if you want to use the resulting image as part of a
banner, web page image, etc..

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php