-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pop-up Blocker in Media Edition

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:17:36 -0400

Open Internet Explorer, click HELP and select the SEARCH tab.  Type in
"pop-ups" without the quote marks.  Click the LIST TOPICS button and then
double click on the topic(s) listed in the space below the button.

In the right panel you should find a list of articles dealing with pop-ups.
Select an article that is likely to have the answer to your question.

If you are using IE 7 the keyword to search on or the articles displayed may
be different.

Don