-=PCTechTalk=- Pop-up Blocker in Media Edition

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 00:13:50 -0700

Hi,  I sent this question a week ago, but may have gotten overlooked.
Can anyone tell me if W-Media Edition has a built-in pop-up blocker
that I can't find?  I used to have the one with the little white hand
that you could disable when you wanted to, but on this new computer I
don't have it BUT still don't get pop-ups, so I think there's something
preventing them that I don't know about.  Also need to turn it off for
some
things.  If there is one, how do I find it?  ~Glo