-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pay Pal Fraud Email Received today

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:01:17 -0400

Yep... just remember, if you have an important message or alert from an
online site where you have an account (like PayPal, financial institution,
etc) you will get that same msg/alert by just logging onto the website
manually. So, if you get an email, just fire up your browser and type in the
address manually, and go to the site.

---Troth