-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pay Pal Fraud Email Received today

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:49:20 -0500

   I also received an email like this, and this is my 2nd occurrence. =
When I
contacted Paypal, they sent me an email that they would contact me =
within 48
hours, alas though, that was about 2 months ago, and I still haven=92t =
heard
from them. But, I still receive these fraudulent emails about giving my
personal info to someone. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope no one gets taken =
in by
them.