-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OK -- ethical question here

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:42:51 -0700

That was my thinking -- instead of having 80 some CDs or more
why not have another "cheapy" machine -- less time to back up
if I do it with a cable right when I am producing the data :-)

Cheaper in the long run and I would be able to find it easier
if it's already set up like my main computer.

Can't tell you how many disks I can't find in this pit of an
office.  Put them somewhere for safe keeping -- they are safe
from prying eyes -- mine included. (LOL)

Judith

You can copy your files over though, and use it as a giant
storage device.
There is no problem with that as you are then only backing up
your data.

Trevnal