-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Newsletters, Planes and Automobiles

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:57:46 -0400

I'm already subscribed to most of them, and just checked out the others I'm=
=20
not on yet. But, a few I'd like to know the address to, since I wasn't able=
=20
to find it myself using Google. What's the list address for:

About Computers
AVG Virus Alert
Focus Virus
Tech Support News
XPress
TechNews Daily

And, for you and anyone else that's interested, I will be compiling a list=
=20
of the newsletters I'm on along with the subscription address. Just need to=
=20
compile it first.

---Troth