-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Newsletters, Planes and Automobiles

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:47:56 -0400

her show doesn't broadcast in my area - At least the last time I checked. so I
don't know anything about it. There was a place to inquire, and they replied
that I couldn't get it at that point in time in my area....  I hadn't been to
her web site in some time. Looking quick now - I don't see any mp3's to
download  her shows -
I'm not sure what she would charge for...?? I'm guessing that from what you
said, there might be a way to listen to her show thru the computer, online? but
for a fee? I'm clueless there!!!

I just get her free newsletter sent to me -

CrisS