-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need some help with Billeo password saver

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:08:37 -0400

Jan,
    Thanx.  I think a lot of folks 'wonder' about me.        ;o}

    Check Add/Remove Apps and see if the program is listed there.  If it is,
let me know.  If it isn't, install it the same way you did originally (as
though it's the first time you're installing it).  My expectation is that it
automatically locates and then is able to use your old vault (it may even
announce that it found an old vault and ask if you want to use that one or
create a new one).  If you find that it works, back up the vault to the
desktop so we can transfer those files over to the new system.

Peace,
GMan