-=PCTechTalk=- Need some help with Billeo password saver

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "_PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:49:02 -0400

I am transferring information into a different Computer.  I hoped I would be
able to easily access the list of my passwords from Billeo but it was
nowhere to be found...at least that's what happened following their
directions.  I went to the site but found no further information.  While at
the site a popup told me that there was a newer version & I should let them
updated.  I thought this might make it easier to find my passwords so I did
the update.  After the reboot I can no longer get into this program.  They
tell me it isn't installed but I see it in the start area.  I have sent them
2 emails over the past four days explaining my plight but have received no
answer.  Now of course it doesn't work at all.
Is there any way to find out what all my passwords are?  Is there a program
that can find them?

There are some places I need to get to...like the bank...but can do nothing
since it isn't working.  I am sorry to admit I got too comfortable letting
it be my memory because I no longer remember which password go where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jan