-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MySQL and PHP

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:29:30 +0100

On 29 Jul 2005 at 18:57, Judith wrote:
> Right now I AM printing out his free 67 page tutorial.  Which
> thanks to the list, I found out I could print in B & W without
> having to buy the color cartridges.  Doing a fine job!!

Glad to hear you're making progress, Judith. Thank you for passing on
the tutorial link. I wish I could dedicate some more time to
mastering the language, myself. Too many people with broken 'puters
beating down my door...

Guess I'm just a money-slut.   :)

> BTW, is it possible to have most of my sites have templates
> using PHP if I set it up correctly.  And have the information
> pulled in from Databases and Tables I've set up in MySQL.

I don't know what program you're using, but generally speaking, yes.

Faustus