-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MalwareBytes quick scan

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:45:54 -0400

Set a Restore point, rerun it and allow it to fix what it found.  The
WinWord item is interesting in that Winword is the main exe for MS Word.  If
Malwarebytes can repair the file (remove the infection), it will.
Otherwise, it will have no choice but to delete the exe file.  If that
happens, you can easily replace it by running the Modify-Repair function
from Add/Remove.

I'll look into the Help file issue and get back to you.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org