-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MSN Mail (reply 2)

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:26:17 -0400

Robert,
    Mike sounds like a fun guy.

    The WebTV details are not what's important here.  That distinction is
reserved for the fact that it's web-based email.  Instruct him to go to his
email page and initiate a new message there.  When the page converts to one
for composing a new message, tell him to look around for anything resembling
a link (yellow check box, etc.) for displaying Full Headers or BBC:.  If
nothing like that exists, look instead for Preferences, Settings or Options.
The control for adding BCC: may be in there instead.

    Of course, he may do better to just surf over to the WebTV site and see
if they cover that in their Help or Support area.

Peace,
GMan