-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MSN Mail (reply 2)

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:10:11 -0700 (PDT)

First thanks so much for your assistance, and your patience as well.  Here is
the reply I recieved from him with regards to your question below:
 An Interesting Question, Robert.!  It's Not Exactly an "Icon" that I use to
get to My Mail.!  As You know this is MSNs most Simplist method of giving
Idiots like me the Capabilities of "Writing Emails & Occassional-Surfing of the
Internet"!  After I Sign-into MSN using a Pre-Recorded Registration Programed
into this Specific-Webtv-System, I Click-onto Various Special Yellow-Boxes
which takes me to Specific-Pages.!  One of them is What they call a
"Home-Page".!  On this "Home-Page" is another Yellow-Box which has a "Large
White Envelope at the Top of it & and the Word Mail at the Bottom of it".!  By
Clicking onto this Specific-Yellow-Box, It then takes me to the Emails... which
I then Proceed to Answer.!  And, That's how I get to my Mail.!  It is a Lot
More Simplier than what I've tried to Explain it as being.!  Now, Have I
Completely Confused You with My Long-Winded-Explanations to the Question of
"Email-Icons" for the Webtv-System..?
Mike.!