-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MS Word Error

  • From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:22:49 -0400

Glo,

What versions of Word do you have on your computer at home and work? The
Windows versions don't have anything to do with it, but your MS Office or MS
Word versions could be different on the two computers. To find out what
versions, open Word, click on Help, then on About MS Word.

You may have to save your document at work in another format, if your
version at home is different.

You can do that by clicking on save, then click on the arrow next to the
"Save as Type" and scroll down to find the one that matches your home
computer version.

Here is also a MS site on how to open the doc in wordpad:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=276337

nightsneak