-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking surge protector :VSMail mx3

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:57:54 -0500

You just gave me a wonderful idea, thank you!!  Westek (AmerTac Company)
makes plug wireless with a wall switch.

I can plug the UPS into it, and plug it wherever he likes. Then I can screw
the wall switch somewhere slightly hidden so it doesn't look "terrible" to him.

I am on my way out the door to do just that!

Thanks again, and I guess this thread can die now.

Robert