-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking for Outllok Express Add-On

  • From: "Judith Tramayne" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:29:23 -0800

  I even get email that is totally
blank in every way.  No subject, nothing in the from field and
nothing in
the body.  It don't even show where it came from.  Maybe I'm
just not
supposed to understand. LOL

Thanks anyway Judith,
Bob
This happens when Norton takes over and removes what is a virus.
At least that what I think is happening (LOL) on my computer.

Judith