-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking for Outllok Express Add-On

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:43:04 -0600

Sense you are the only one blabbing about it, you must be the only one with
a problem.  I'm not perfect and have made mistakes in the past as many
people here know.  However, these people also know I'm not the kind of
person to act as you are saying right not.  Maybe way in the past but not
for a very long time.  As I said,  You are the only one running your mouth
about this so called 'problem' so evidently you are the only one with a
problem.

Just a thought.  As I said before, I have never seen your name on any email
to this group and I've been a member for several years so maybe you are the
only one that likes running your mouth since this is the only time you've
had something to say and are using my little statement as a reason for
running your mouth.  Seems like no one else is having the problem you're
having.

From now on you might as well look in a mirror and raise a little hell
because this is the last reply anyone will see from me in regards to
anything you might write.

Bob