-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Linux

  • From: "*~-= NeFoX =-~*" <pcstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 19:23:51 -0400

Hi Rick,

The best version of Linux is one designed to run on your system. Some
flavors of Linux need Intel CPUs while others line AMD, etc.... Some
versions of Linux are a nightmare to partion for, in comparison to
others. If you have an Intel CPU I would suggest SuSE Linux and if you
have a space hard drive install it on that. Check out
http://www.linux.org/dist/ to find the right distro for you.

Luke