-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Link Scanner in AVG Free

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:58:05 -0400

You'll need to compare the two systems and note what's different about them.
Specifically, look at the security apps that are installed on each and
determine the difference.

Are both of you running the free version of AVG?  Assuming you've already
compared all of the settings between the two AVG's, it's likely that
something else you're running exclusively is blocking it.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"