-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows defender

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:53:56 -0400

If you mean TweakUI, there are a few limitations you should be aware of.  As
far as I know, the latest one from MS is 2.10 and it's only good up to XP.
It does NOT run properly in Vista and they (MS) had said at one point that
they had no intentions of releasing one for it (Vista).  There are a couple
of third party TweakUI clones specifically made for Vista, but I have never
tried any.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"