-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installed SP2/Windows Starts Slower Than Normal

  • From: "Tempting2Taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:12:37 -0800

That's me...I didn't want to switch but, I like to get updates and I didn't
think we'd be able to get anymore updates unless SP2 was installed...so, I bit
the bullet....*sigh*

Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:04:31 -0800 (PST)
From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installed SP2/Windows Starts Slower Than Normal

I haven't made the switch to SP-2 yet and probably won't until "Uncle Bill"
forces me to, which is inevitable.  I had to help a guy take it out of his as
some of his games would not play properly, he is a big time gamer.  As far as I
am concerned I am keeping SP-1 until I have to make the switch.