-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installed SP2/Windows Starts Slower Than Normal

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 18:22:40 -0800

I was speaking exclusively of boot time...as for the pc itself
after everything loads I haven't noticed any difference.
I haven't noticed a difference but then I turn on my computer,
go in and fix my protein drink and then come back and it's fully
loaded and waiting for me.

I wonder if we haven't gotten to the point where we think it
should be instant, like our brains are.  The more programs or
peripherals I add, slows boot time but hey it's only a minute or
two and I can wait (LOL).

Beats a typewriter all too heck!!

Judith