-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Improving video steaming?

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:59:44 -0400

Hi Greywolfe,

Are you on dial-up, dsl, or cable?  Maybe this will be helpful as far as
smoothness of the video playing back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-blDCXxh2cE

On windows media, just go to tools, options, file types or something like
that to check file formats you want to view on the player but on the new
windows media player I am lost right now, those are older ones.

Christy