-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ISO

  • From: "ukonline" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:13:27 +0100

many thanks, 'The Doc who is often out' - I wonder where you get to ?
cheers Ted
================================
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:48:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: ISO
Maybe you can try this Ted.
http://tinyurl.com/5p2m
The above is a free ISO burner for Windows.
Think of an ISO as a picture negative. All the info is
there but it does not look like a color picture. You
have to develop it first. To develop an ISO you use a
CD of DVD burner plus a program that can load and burn
an ISO image (ie. the negative).
The Doc who is often out.
======================
From: "ukonline" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:06:44 +0100
thanks Glenn
it sounds very useful but a bit like working in the dark !
------------------------
for all techies ¦%O) ! HELP !
cheers ted
==============================
From: "Glenn Folkvord" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:23:33 +0200
From: "ukonline" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: ISO was DVDs & my DVD Burner
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:08:14 +0100
hi Glenn
the more I read about ISO the more confused I get !
I have d/l'd an iso reader and made iso bootable disks but my bios does not
recognise them and the reader simply turns the file to txt with hieroglyphics !
From: "Glenn Folkvord" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: DVDs & my DVD Burner
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:51:24 +0200