-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE and organizing Favorites in it

  • From: "Judith Tramayne" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:11:30 -0800

Since right click would not work -- no arrange and no sort by
name in dialog box -- I found another way:

I got it to Alphabetize by:
Clicking on the Star
Right clicking on the left pane that showed up
Clicking Explore
Clicking the plus sign by Favorites
then just clicking on name at top and the folders were
alphabetized and the ones not in folders were at the bottom.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

AAArgh!  I never use that tool bar button and forgot about.
That opens a
vertical left pane and the right click context menu is different
there.
Instead, use the Menu Bar option Favorites and then right click
anywhere in
the drop down list.

Thank you Judith.

Don