-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE and organizing Favorites in it

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:28:59 -0500

They WILL sort.  Open IE, click on favorites, put your mouse pointer over
any blank space in the list and RIGHT click, then scroll down to and click
on Arrange by Name.  Folders will magically appear at the top of list in
alphabetical order followed by individual favorites, also in alphabetical
order.

Don