-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE and organizing Favorites in it

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:29:42 -0500

Hi Judith,

I had a question about this awhile back and I have XP home also.  I think
for me, this was the fix.  There are two ways to click on favorites at the
top of the screen one is between "View"and "Tools", the other a big yellow
star next to it after Search.  I could not find the sort or arrange in the
second "favorites" (one with the yellow star beside it), but if you click on
the one  that is to the left of that one between "view and tools", and left
click to get drop down menue, then right click on any item that you have
saved there (probably has a blue e by it for IE) under that, then it should
give you the option to "sort by name".

christy