-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I really need help

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Betty Shimel <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:18:31 -0700

Betty,
Forgive me, but I don't understand the question you're asking.

Are you saying the 25 messages are now being delivered as attachments
instead of being in one e-mail?

Are you asking how to get rid of the quote "sent using Brightmail
AntiVirus from Symantec"?

If it is the fact that they are attachments now, that can be caused by
two things.  One is a setting in the list management.  You may be able
to change it yourself in the setup or options for the list.  It may
also be a list decision.....something the user cannot control.  If it
happens on just one list of many, ask the administrator, or others on
the list if they have the same experience.

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Tuesday  8/2/2005  7:13:31 AM

 "The plain meaning of the right of the people to keep arms is that it
is an individual, rather than a collective, right and is not limited
to keeping arms while engaged in active military service or as a
member of  a select  militia such  as the National Guard."

 -- U.S. v Emerson, 5th Circuit  Federal Court (published October 16,
2001)