-=PCTechTalk=- I really need help

  • From: "Betty Shimel" <bettysews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:44:56 -0400

I am usually just a lurker but now I need help.   I have Norton Anti Virus and
Security installed on my computer.   I receive mail from quite a few "lists"
These are sent to me in one email containing 25 messages.   They are monitored
so that no attachments are ever included.   Recently I have been receiving them
as an attachment and it says that it be sent using Brightmail AntiVirus from
Symantec.   I wish I could get rid of this.   If anyone could tell me how I'd
appreciate it so much.   Betty