-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I really need help

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:59:41 -0400

Also  - not having anything to do with answering your
question.
This is a reminder to everyone - please try to put something
related to your question in your subject line.
It is easier to track down the answers later in the
archives, and it is better for the members to see the
subject to know if they know anything about the question.
The subject line doesn't have to be a 'book' - just a word
or two to give a hint about what the problem is.
thanks!
Cris