-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with Pictures on CD

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:12:48 -0700

If  you do not have any software to create a slide show..you can download a
free evaluation copy of Paint Shop Photo Album 5.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Products/Display&pfid=1047024307383&pid=1047023910213

This is a link to the page where they mention Slide Shows.
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Products/Display&pid=1047023910213&cid=1047023982022

You can do what you need to do during the evaluation period as I assume the
memorial service will be pretty soon.

I have this software and have done a few slide shows.  It is a matter of
getting the pictures in the size and order you want them..putting them into
the album... (very easy.. you just point it to the folder where you have the
photos) and then just create the album.  There are some photo enhancing
tools in this product also.

Here is a link to tutorials on how to use the software.
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Section/Display&sid=1047024315119&gid=1047024331836&cid=1047024353411

Hope this helps.....

Rose
Las Vegas