-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware locking up......

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:59:13 -0500

Rudy, I am wondering if you have solved the problem?  I went looking for the
Recycle Bin with the longer path and did not find it.
Probably did not pursue it long enough.  The Recycle Bin on Drive C was just
that and it was kind of greyed out so I don't know why that would be.
Anyway, please let us know when the problem is solved and what did it for
you.
Sandi