-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Good e-mail

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:28:37 -0700

Don,
It has an outbox....most do.  Are you asking if it allows you to accumulate
e-mails in an outbox and send them all at once?

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse is
that
you cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and
"Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians .....

 It creates a hostile work environment

====================
On Wed, 30 May 2007 21:48:26 -0400, Don Wilcox wrote:
|  Does any version of Poco/Barc have an Outbox folder like Outlook
|  Express does.  I need that feature and lack of it stopped me from
|  switchin to Thunderbird.
|
|  Don

| |
| |  1)  Poco (or Barca if you want a calendar, etc., like in
| |  Outlook)
| |
| |  http://tinyurl.com/555st
| |