-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Good e-mail

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 13:28:09 -0700

Yes!
I strongly recommend two:

1)  Poco (or Barca if you want a calendar, etc., like in Outlook)

http://tinyurl.com/555st

2)  TheBat!

http://tinyurl.com/53h8j

Poco is my favorite - I've used it for 2-3 years now.  I like TheBat! a great
deal and used it for many years prior to switching to TheBat!.  When I went to
Vista, I had to switch back to TheBat! as Barca had not been updated for Vista
(remember I switched quite early on - it's updated now).  I reloaded TheBat!
and
ran it for a while, but switched back to Win XP.  Now I have both loaded and
after playing with both side-by-side, I still prefer Poco/Barca.

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 "The righteous man has nothing to fear neither in life nor in death, and the
Gods will not forsake him."

  - Socrates