-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Getting two posts from PC group also Earthlink question (new one)

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:06:10 -0700

you need to set up the poppy addy so that reply comes from earthlink. NOT
from cox. AND at this point  earthlink has made some changes trying to foil
junk mail and spam. They added a thing in the reply system that has smtpauth
INSTEAD of smtp..and THAT little thingy can mess EVERYHTHING up..you can't
send from your other accounts UNLESS you are signed on to them..it's
nutz..so I use smtp. earthlink.net and you have to use THAT as the outgoing
for your cox addy..if you don't already.