-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Getting two posts from PC group also Earthlink question (new one)

  • From: "cristy" <juneybug2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:53:41 -0400

The problem is it wont let me reply using my poppy0206@xxxxxxx address only
from the earthlink one from what I can see.

Thanks,

Cristy

Earthlink question (new one)

> Cristy I have one address to hdka.com one to sbcglobal.net and two to
hotmail.com in my drop down box, If i reply to a letter from sbcglobal.net
then that is the address in my From line, (I can change it though) If I
make a new letter then it had hdka.com in the From line as that is my
default address. Default is set in Tools Accounts.