-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Getting two posts from PC group also Earthlink question (new one)

  • From: "Barbara" <richdawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:10:37 -0500

It is common for both to be in the drop down box. That way you can choose
which email to send from. The program can't read your mind and know what you
want to do. Ever how many accounts you can download from is the number you
have in that drop down box. I have about 8. Each account is still separate.
Barbara