-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: norton antivirus question

  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:21:07 -0000

Yes you can.

Norton antivirus 2005 will recognise the antivirus part of Systemworks 2002
and uninstall it for you leaving the rest of system works intact.

However, personally I would use the change button in add/remove programs to
uninstall just the antivirus part of Systemworks 2002 and buy an antivirus
program that doesn't hog all your computers resources like AVG 7 Pro.
(not the free version) instead of Norton.

Regards

Chris
chris@xxxxxxxxxx