-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: FREE Pop-up Blocker

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:55:28 -0400

do you need to register this one to get those features? or choose tracking or
whatever it was? the one I have, I had a choice of doing something  or not - for
different features. I was hestant to have it track - or whatever it was. It's
been so long now, I don't recall.

does it conflict if I already have a pop up killer on here? I'd get rid of what
I have if it worked.

also - sometimes, google disappears and I just need to go to view/toolbars - and
re-check google. even tho they are supposedly locked.
it actually did disappear once for some reason, and I needed to re-download it.

crisS