-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Found OE address book

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 00:53:48 -0500

Ok, sleepy head.  Go to bed and we'll try this tomorrow sometime.  I had an
emergency email come in for someone who may have lost their entire 500GB
hard drive that's almost full.  As a result, I didn't get your email in time
to connect.  I've talked them down off the ledge and now need to research
what can be done to salvage the data on the drive.

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org