-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:41:40 -0700

Not the problem -- opened with explorer, selected 8 html files,
did a right click, Open with Firefox and only 1 tab showed up
and it wasn't even the beginning html file.

If I select all 8 html files, right click and OPen -- they come
up in Crimson Editor.  So what's wrong with my Firefox?

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com