-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fans/cooling question

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:34:17 -0700

Hi Billy,
It seems to me I have heard this problem before.
Have you tried checking for new drivers?
http://www.iomega.com/software/

Latest Version of IomegaWare
<http://www.iomega.com/datahandler/servlet/dataprocess/driverlist?database=st
eerdown>
format, protect, manage and change settings on your Iomega drives.

Installation: Once you have downloaded the software, double click the file
to extract and launch the installation. You will be asked to uninstall older
versions of IomegaWare, if so, you can always come back and download the
software you want.

Version: 3.1.1
Size: 8.78MB
Download Time: 00:44:00 (Average with a 28.8 Kbps modem)
~~~

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 08/10/2002 at 8:42 PM Billy64300@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/8/02 8:12:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mikebike@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi Billy,
> Yes a defrag weekly will do no harm.
> Especialy if you are doing frequent downloads.

I had a 250 zip drive and got the click of death,I have a cdrw but i dont
do
a whole lot of d/ling i read most of my crap on the web,or let AOL be the
server of my nonsence.
 I go to yahoogroups to see whats up on their time,