-=PCTechTalk=- Question for the group

  • From: "sippolit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sippolit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:24:03 -0400

OK I have a friend that needs a App that can do Mass Multiple faxes or Mas=
s=20
faxes=2E Exaple:=20

He has an inventory sheet that needs to be sent to 100 peopleHe wants to=20=

scan it then send it to all with one fax=2E=2E=2E=2E I gave him Winfax to =
try but I=20
don't think that it does accomplish what he wants=2E Is there a fax progra=
m=20
that will do that=2E=2E=2E=20

Also in MGI Photosuite is there a way to place a watermark into a picture?=
=20

Need help PlEASE=20

=A7=EE=AETh=AE=E3sh=EA=AE=20

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E