-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fans/cooling question

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 17:12:09 -0700

Hi Billy,
Yes a defrag weekly will do no harm.
Especialy if you are doing frequent downloads.

It may be time to think about a removable storage, CDR or ZIP

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 08/10/2002 at 8:05 PM Billy64300@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/8/02 6:55:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mikebike@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi Billy,
> I don't see why not.
>
> Some CPU's have a utility built in that monitors temperature.

My CPU is'''' OLD"only a 500mherz,AMD type ,150 megs of ram,repaired
,de-virused,de-motherboarded
Aol-ed,PSP-ed to the max.I tried to explain to my betterhalf that to do all
the psp graphics etc.that she likes ,she needs a faster processor.Also she
recently d/led that cammedia program,(finally)which produces pics from the
camera of over 450kbs per pic.Yes,450 per pic,I figure that by the time she
re-sizes and post them to her website,Should the puter be de-fraged more
often?