-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Error on converting DVD

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:24:27 +0100

On 30 Jun 2004 at 17:04, Johnny Goodell wrote:
> Faustus,
>
> further my below message, I follow your guidance to uninstall Wincopy
> DVD and then install it again. The result are the same. The problem
> maybe on the subpictures (subtitles).
>
> Thanks.
>
> Johnny

Hi, Johnny,

Sorry to hear that. Never used WinCopyDVD myself, and without having
your problem DVD, all I can do is point you to another couple of ways
to do it. Of the following tutorials, the DVD2SVCD one is the only
one that supports subtitles.

"How to backup your DVD to VCD (with DVD2SVCD)"
http://tinyurl.com/2l52h

"How to backup your DVD to VCD (with TMPGEnc)"
http://tinyurl.com/2786o

Faustus