-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Email address forgery?

  • From: "David Morris" <dsmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:18:16 -0000

"You can search for a virus by going to Panda's Online Anti Virus Service-"

Nowhere on the site can I find where to click for the free online virus check.
The obvious place is the box with the moving images, but all that happens when
I click here is that the images stop moving and the cursor arrow turns into a
hand. Am I being particularly stupid, or what?

The instructions are to uninstall any other AV. Does "uninstall" really mean
uninstall, or will "disable" do? I run Norton AV.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.